It’s Time to Demand Accountability!
It is high time for you to demand some answers from the members of the State Central Committee who have been endorsing candidates who are not Republicans and who have used the power of the state to destroy our nation. The people on this Central Committee have given you people like John Boehner, John Kasich and Rob Portman. All of whom talked a good conservative game, but when it was time for action, they were total liberals on immigration, medicade expansion, natural marriage, raising the debt ceiling, common core and so much more.
The people resonsible for not only allowing those phony Republicans and so many more in our House and Senate and other offices to be on the ballot, but often for making sure that they are the only choices you had on the ballot are on this list below. They are responsible for your anger about being betrayed by “Republicans” you have elected and you need to hold them responsible!
It’s Time to Start Asking Questions and Demand Answers!
So, I want you to call the representative from your Senate District, or send them an email, or confront them in person and ask them these five questions:
1) Have you personally made it clear that you demand that the Ohio Republican Party adopt the National Republican Party Platform so that the State Central Committee would have a standard by which to judge both incumbent and potential candidates?
2) Do you or anyone in your family get paid by any government agency? Does this affect the way that you vote on State Central Committee?
(We are investigating this and will expose those who do not tell you the truth.)
3) Are you a Convention Delegate for John Kasich and if so did you vote to endorse him as a member of the State Central Committee? If so, why did you not think that you had a conflict of interest in doing so, and why do you think that it was fair not to have any other Republican Presidential Candidate considered for endorsement by the Ohio “Republican” Party?
4) Would you vote to change the ORP By-Laws so that you are no longer restricted to only endorsing incumbents, and could instead endorse the best Republican?
5) Would you vote to replace the current ORP Chairman, Matt Borges?
Call these people, and ask them these questions. Right now, you need contact your Representative and make it clear that you are NOT happy with how the Ohio “Republican” Party is run. Make sure that they understand that you know that they are responsible for allowing that to happen and you want it fixed.
P.S. – If you don’t know what Senate District you are in CLICK HERE