April 15th is the 10th Anniversary of the start of the modern TEA Party Movement (April 15, 2009-2019) and we are asking all patriots to fly their Gadsden flag the weekend of April 13-15th to commemorate the Anniversary.
When Talking to the General Public, and they want to know what the TEA Party Movement has done for them, share this information:
If you like your lower taxes – Thank a TEA Party Member!
(The TEA Party pressured “Republicans” for 8 years to implement YOUR middle class tax cuts)
If you like your lower gas prices – Thank a TEA Party Member!
(The Ohio TEA Party Saved Fracking in the US when the Left was trying to ban it – lowering gas prices and making the U.S. energy independent)
If you like your new job – Thank a TEA Party Member!
(The TEA Party has pushed for less regulation of businesses and tax cuts for small businesses which President Trump implemented)
If you like your Freedom and Liberty – Thank a TEA Party Member!
(The TEA Party has fought for YOUR 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, property rights and more at the local, state and federal levels)
If you like having a President Trump – Thank a TEA Party Member!
(Without the TEA Party paving the way by educating YOU and the general public for 7 years there is no President Donald Trump)
This is a list of just some of the TEA Party accomplishments YOU should be proud of and Celebrate:
• Elected 63 New House Members in 2010 to Stop the Obama Leftist Agenda
• Defeated the IRS after Targeting TEA Party in 2012 Election
• Elected 9 “Republicans” and took back the Senate in 2014
• Took the White House by electing President Trump in 2016
• Stopped the full implementation of Obamacare and ended the Individual Mandate• Got two new Conservative Supreme Court Judges Appointed
• Stopped Gang of 8 Amnesty
• Exposed Illegal Immigration for the threat that it is to America
• Cut taxes
• Cut business regulations
• Defended Religious Freedom
• Defended our Second Amendment Rights
• Saved Fracking and Made America an Energy Powerhouse
• Stopped Cap & Tax
• Forced John Boehner out of Office
• Elected Warren Davidson to replace Boehner
• Defeated Democratic Ohio State Chairman Chris Redfern
People Elected by the TEA Party are now in Key Government Positions:
• Mike Pence is VP
• Mick Mulvaney – Budget Director/Chief of Staff
• Mike Pompeo is Secretary of State
• Jim Jordon Helped to Found the Freedom Caucus
• The Freedom Caucus is Driving Conservative Policy in Congress